The enrolled students must follow the following terms & conditions of Gate Pathshala without any exceptions, failing which strict disciplinary & legal action will be taken including expulsion from the institute.
1. Fee Payment:
- The students need to pay the amount as mentioned in the brochure/website at the time of admission only.
- Student should deposit the fee mentioned in the website or brochure by any one of the mode: Cash Deposit / Online Money Transfer in to the following account:AXIS BankA/C No. 914020012764893Payable to “GATE PATHSHALA EDUCATIONAL SERVICES LLP.“
IFSC CODE : UTIB0001567
Branch : Alandur, Chennai
- Those students who have opted for the Installment Payment Scheme are subjected to pay the installment charges, decided by the management time to time.
2. Change of Batch /Centre:
- The batch or centre, once allotted at the time of admission, will not be changed. Hence, students are advised to discuss batch timings, batch commencement dates, venue and other details with our counselors and accordingly join suitable batches as per their convenience.
- Batches will not be changed from regular to weekend or vice versa.
- Students enrolled under classroom courses will not be transferred or shifted to postal courses.
- College going/working candidates is advised to join weekend batches, as no batch changes will be permitted later.
3. Study Material:
- Study material will be distributed to all the students except ex-Gate Pathshala student availing concession. Students must collect their study material as and when the announcements are made. After the due dates, Gate Pathshala will not be responsible for any issue related to study material.
- Study Material will be issued at the respective center of candidate only after the complete payment of the course fee.
- Study material is provided for the use of candidates who are enrolled with Gate Pathshala and it must not be sold or transferred to other candidates, under any circumstances.
- Students must attend the classes and Test Series regularly in their assigned batches and as per the scheduled timetable only. Students will be solely responsible for their absenteeism from classes/Test series. In case of absenteeism, permission to attend missed classes, in other batches, is subject to the discretion of management and availability of seats, and it is not mandatory for institute to provide backup of missed classes.
- In case of absence in Test Series, no separate question papers will be issued to the students.
5. General Instructions:
- Students are advised to adhere to adequate discipline and sincerity within the premises of Gate Pathshala. If anyone is found guilty of misbehaving with Gate Pathshala staff or classmates, fighting, damaging of Gate Pathshala property or any other illegal activity, will be completely debarred from attending the classes and strict legal actions will be taken against him/her.
- Batch venue and timings are subjected to periodic changes as per the availability of faculties and classrooms.
- Gate Pathshala reserves the right to make any alterations in its programs/fee/faculty/venue of classes without any prior notice to anybody. However, all such changes will be well-noticed to the students. The decision of Gate Pathshala shall be final and abiding.
- If there is any change in the syllabus during the course of the program, the institute will make all the possible efforts to cover the revised syllabus. However, it is not mandatory binding upon the institute.