Gate Pathshala Centre will offer advanced courses in CATIA – A multi-platform CAD/CAM/CAE software.
Course on CATIA
CATIA training (V5) course introduces the user to CATIA V5, one of the world’s leading parametric solid modeling packages. This course emphasizes on the solid modeling techniques that enhance the productivity and efficiency of the user. This course is structured in a pedagogical sequence, covering the Part, Assembly, Drafting, Wireframe & Surfaces and Generative Sheetmetal Design workbenches of CATIA V5. Every session provides with detailed explanation of the commands and tools in CATIA V5. This approach allows the user to understand and use the tool in an efficient manner. In this course a student will design a Jet Engine Intakes, LP-Compressor, HP-Compressor, Turbines, Nozzles, Chesi and finally a complete assembly of a Jet Engine. Ducted fan of a Turbofan.
At Gate Pathshala, we help you master the following capabilities of CATIA :
- Aircraft Engine Design.
- Parametric solid modeling, free-form surface modeling, reverse engineering, styling, and computer aided industrial design, engineering drawing and drafting, product and manufacturing information, reporting and analytics, verification and validation, knowledge based engineering, reuse, sheet metal design, assembly modeling, digital mockups,
- Simulation,Stress analysis, finite element method, kinematics, complete fluid dynamics, thermal analysis.
- You will learn advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling, and documentation.
- You will learn to do product design, industrial design and styling (optimize form, fit, function and user experience), streamline 2D design, drafting, documentation with powerful tools for layout, drawing, and 3D annotation You will do assembly design, sheet metal design, and template based design
- You will know how to perform CAE geometry editing, comprehensive meshing, fine element assembly management, multi-CAE environments.
- You can carry out visual analysis and validation which will give you high quality performance insights for product decisions.
Contact our course coordinator for details about the course fee and course commencement