GATE 2017 Online Test Series
All the papers of GATE-2017 exam will be conducted Online. The student should have sufficient practice before the main exam. The dates of exams were spread from July 21st to December 22nd for GATE-2016.
GATE Pathshala conducts Mock Exams as per the latest pattern of GATE-2017, including numerical answer questions for the benefit of the GATE aspirants.
GATE Pathshala, the leading institute for GATE(AE & ME) will provide online test series exactly as per the real GATE pattern.
- GATE papers year by year are emphasizing on the latest technologies of a discipline. Certain subjects are getting updated fast in every branch of engineering. This will be kept in mind in selection of questions in the papers.
- Numerical answer questions (fill up the blanks with suitable numerical is one of the latest type of questions in online exams. These questions are given weightage of about 15%.
- Common data questions and linked answer questions will be included appropriately.
- At the end of each online test, the complete performance report of the student will be displayed, and students can review their answers along with answer explanation.
- Certain papers will be conducted at a particular time on a particular date, so that the All India Performance can be assessed of a student.
|Multiple Chapter-wise Tests||10+|
|Subject-wise Grand Tests||5|
|Multiple subject Grand Tests||5|
|Full Length Mock GATE Tests||5|
Online Test Series – Fee Details
Interested students can take admission by depositing requisite payment by any of the three given mode ( Cash / Cheque / DD ) of payment in
A/C No. 914020012764893
Payable to “GATE PATHSHALA EDUCATIONAL SERVICES LLP.”
IFSC CODE : UTIB0001567
Branch : Alandur, Chennai
The DD shall be drawn in favor of “GATE PATHSHALA EDUCATIONAL SERVICES LLP.”, payable at Chennai. A copy of 10th class certificate, two pass port size photos and a copy of college ID or any other ID proof are to be enclosed to the application. The fee can also be paid by cash at our main office at cash counter along with the application form and necessary enclosures.
NOTE: Admission of a candidate will be confirmed only after receiving payment receipt and filled application form.