Why GATE 2015 ?
GATE is considered to be the standard examination conducted not only for post graduation admissions but also for opening the gates of opportunities for several public sector enterprises and research organizations. Based on the score achieved in GATE, one can get admissions in IITs, IISc, NITs, who offer abundant opportunity of campus placements with salary packages ranging from Rs. 6 lakh to 30 lakh. Also, on clearing the GATE, one can get a financial aid of Rs. 8000/- pm in the form of UGC scholarship.
If interested in management, a student can swing to the management line by doing a PG Diploma of 2 years in Industrial Engineering. There are some institutes in India who provides admissions to this programme on the basis of GATE score.
GATE exam is important because of below mentioned factors:
- M.Tech – Campus placements in National and International private or public companies.
- Several reputed PSUs and research organizations recruits on basis of GATE Score. i.e. IOCL, NTPC, BHEL, PGCIL, BARC etc.
- Teaching: Professor, Asst. Professor at IITs, NITs, reputed educational institutes etc.
- Junior Research Fellow: ISRO, DRDO, BARC, CSIR, IITs etc.
- Senior Research Fellow: ISRO, DRDO, BARC, CSIR, IITs etc.
- Junior Research Associates/ Senior Project Associates
- Scientists “C” grade jobs
- Career in Research & Development
- Technical value addition
- Expertise in subject/domain specialization